Whether we recognize it or not, hope is a part of everyone’s existence. It is a basic characteristic of being human. But with all the chaos that is around us, how do you find hope and put it into action? I’ll try to find an answer to why we need hope more than ever and more here on Momentum Friday!
And in case you didn’t already know it, John R. Miles (@John_R_Miles) takes your comments and questions for Momentum Friday right here every week! If you want him to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Momentum Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now let’s dive in!
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Listen Notes, Amazon Music, or on your favorite podcast platform. You can watch the interview on YouTube below.
What I Discuss In This Episode About Why We Need Hope Now More Than Ever
Everyone’s life involves hope, whether we realize it or not. Everyone has some desire for a better future. It is a fundamental aspect of being human. Having hope serves as a bridge between your past, present, and future. You envision what you want to take place. Even just imagining it can make you feel better, whether or not it actually does.
Hope can be a powerful motivator, encouraging us to continue striving towards our goals and dreams, even when faced with challenges and setbacks. It allows us to believe that brighter days are ahead and that we can bring about positive change in our lives and the world around us. With hope, we can find the strength and determination to keep moving forward, even when the path ahead seems difficult or uncertain.
I will delve into the following topics on why we need hope:
- Everyone’s life involves hope
- Is hope a virtue or an illusion?
- How Mahatma Gandhi utilized the power of hope.
- What is hope? What does it mean?
- Why hope is needed in the world
- 5 Ways to Find Hope in Your Own Life
- Why hope is not a passive emotion. It’s an inspiring emotion.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John R Miles on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Thank You To Our Sponsors: More Info At PassionStruck.Com/Deals.
Thank You, American Giant, For Sponsoring
Discover American-made essentials, activewear, and accessories for men and women. Shop durable hoodies, tees, pants, leggings & more from American Giant.
Get 20% off your order using code PassionStruck at https://www.american-giant.com/.
*Our Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/passionstruck.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic, and we now have them also on Spotify. You can also browse starter packs for existing listeners to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews everyday heroes from all walks of life. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
Resources From The Show On Why We Need Hope
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
Transcript from the episode: https://johnrmiles.com/why-the-world-needs-hope/
- Episode 145 on why your micro choices determine your life
- Episode 102 on how your environment influences who you become.
- Episode 193 on the importance of changing your perception
- Episode 139 on how you become what you think about
- Episode 208 on the power of forgiveness.
- Episode 110 on strengthening your relationship with your best self
- Episode 133 on why accepting yourself is key
- Episode 142, on why to emotionally heal, you must feel
- Episode 124 on work-life balance
- Episode 108 on creating healthy habits
- Episode 118 on the importance of empathy
- Episode 220 on the power of gratitude
- Episode 148 on why life is about the journey and not just the destination
Follow John R. Miles On The Socials
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milesjohn/
* Blog: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast/
About John R. Miles
John R. Miles is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Passion Struck. This full-service media company helps people live intentionally by creating best-in-class educational and entertainment content. John is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, and author named to the ComputerWorld Top 100 IT Leaders.
John is the host of the PassionStruckPodcast. The show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world’s most inspiring people to learn their lessons to living intentionally. Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact.
Stay tuned for John’slatest project, his upcoming book, which will be published in 2023.
Learn more about me: https://johnrmiles.com