© COPYRIGHT 2021 Passion Struck, LLC., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on January 13, 2021
SUMMARY. The website analysisgroup.com (the “Site”) is brought to you by Passion Struck, LLC. (“we,” “us,” or “our”). This privacy statement (the “Privacy Statement”) is intended to inform you of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information that you provide to us when you visit this Site. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected from you through other means, although such information may be covered by other Passion Struck policies. This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and changes will be posted on this page. You are urged to return to check the Privacy Statement for the latest updates prior to submitting any Personal Information through the Site. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at [email protected].
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT. Passion Struck collects and uses Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement. “Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable to you like your name, business address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your employer or the organization that you represent, and your business title. By accessing our Site and/or submitting Personal Information through the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement and you expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Information according to this Privacy Statement.
- HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. When you communicate with us via our Site, we collect your Personal Information only if you provide it to us voluntarily. Portions of the Site may allow you to provide Passion Struck with Personal Information in order to contact us.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Personal Information we gather from you may be used to provide you with information and materials about our products and services. Passion Struck does not collect or maintain Personal Information for resale purposes, or share Personal Information with any other company or organization except as specifically disclosed herein.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with certain third-party companies that we hire to perform services on our behalf, such as, but not limited to hosting or operating the Site and related software applications, sending and managing email, analyzing data, and providing search results.
- Business Transitions. We may share Personal Information if all or part of Passion Struck is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
- INFORMATION WE TRACK.
- Log Data. When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and for the Site’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in the circumstances described in section 4.
- Do Not Track. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the web sites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the Do Not Track signal, we do not currently respond to browser Do Not Track signals on the Site.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, Passion Struck does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- OTHER WEB SITES. The provision of links to other web sites on the Site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other web sites or their content. Passion Struck has no control over, does not review, and is not responsible or liable for these third party web sites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of this Privacy Statement do not apply to these third party web sites.
- SECURITY. While we are committed to protecting the Personal Information we receive from you and use reasonable measures to maintain the security of such information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss, misuse or alteration of information on the Site by any third party.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided Passion Struck with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us at info@Passion Struck.com
- NOTICE TO VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. Any information you provide via the Site, including any Personal Information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States
© COPYRIGHT 2021 Passion Struck, LLC., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on January 13, 2021
- CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
- Description of Content. The Site contains a wide variety of Content (defined below), whether (1) proprietary to Passion Struck or (2) proprietary to third parties. “Content” includes, but is not limited to text, data, files, images, documents, white papers, templates, studies, business methods, tools, methodologies, processes, techniques, solutions or construction frames, analytical frameworks, know-how, slides, presentations , abstracts, summaries, software, scripts, layout, design, function, “look and feel,” graphics, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view or access through the Site. Content is made available for general informational purposes only and should not be considered to be specific professional advice.
- Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by Passion Struck or other parties that have licensed their material to Passion Struck, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Except as specifically permitted in this Agreement, Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of Passion Struck or such third-party that owns the Content. . Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as granting any license or right to any intellectual property right without the express written grant from Passion Struck or such third-party that may own the intellectual property right. All rights not expressly granted herein by Passion Struck and/or its licensors to you are reserved by Passion Struck and/or its licensors
- Restrictions on Your Use of Content. You may access and use Content solely for your information, as permitted under this Agreement. Any modification of the Content, use of the Content on any web site, or use of the Content for any purpose other than as specifically permitted herein, without the prior consent of Passion Struck or its licensors, as applicable, is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Content and is expressly prohibited. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content and not to alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Site. You agree that all copies shall retain all copyright, other proprietary notices, and disclaimers contained on the original Content.
- RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SITE. You agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to): (i) access or use the Site in an unlawful way or for an unlawful or illegitimate purpose or in any manner that contravenes this Agreement; (ii) attempt to disrupt the operation of the Site through use of methods such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, denial of service attacks, flooding or spamming; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (iv) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to access, retrieve, screen scrape, screen surf or employ any other data scraping method, or index any portion of the Site/Content for any purpose. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission is prohibited.
- TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS. All Passion Struck trade and service names are trademarks of Passion Struck. All other brands and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in this Agreement should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark or trade name displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Passion Struck or such third-party that may own the trademark or trade name.
- TERMINATION/EXCLUSION. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revoke, terminate or suspend any privileges associated with accessing our Site for any reason or for no reason whatsoever, including improper use of the Site/Content or failure to comply with this Agreement and to take any other action we deem appropriate. You agree that Passion Struck shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site/Content.
- TOOLS and SOFTWARE. As permitted, if you download, install or use any tools or software from the Site, you further agree to the license terms that accompany or are provided with such tool or software.
- COMMENTS. As a visitor to the Site, you may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or feedback via the Site or email (collectively, “Comments”) and you hereby acknowledge and agree that Comments are not confidential and you hereby grant to Passion Struck a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all purpose, in its sole discretion.
- OTHER WEBSITES. The provision of links to other web sites on the Site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other web sites or their content. Passion Struck has no control over, does not review, and is not responsible or liable for these third party web sites or their content. You agree that Passion Struck shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such links or as the result of the presence of such links on our Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, SKILL AND JUDGMENT OF PROFESSIONALS IN MAKING DECISIONS. PASSION STRUCK AND ITS LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREON. ACCESS TO THE SITE AND CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PASSION STRUCK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE . PASSION STRUCK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR BE PROVIDED (OR BE AVAILABLE) WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. PASSION STRUCK DISCLAIMS LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE ACTIONS OF ANY SITE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ACTIONS OR SUCH PARTY(S) FAILURES TO ACT. NEITHER PASSION STRUCK NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM PASSION STRUCK OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL PASSION STRUCK BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF USE OR LOST BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, INCOME, DATA OR GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF PASSION STRUCK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. you HEREBY WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Without limiting the generality or effect of other provisions of this Agreement, as a condition of use of the Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Passion Struck, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, suppliers and their officers, directors, affiliates, subcontractors, agents and employees (collectively, “Indemnified Parties” and each, individually, an “Indemnified Party”) against all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any third party claims arising out of: (i) your use or misuse of the Site or any information or data derived therefrom; (ii) your failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations; and (iii) your breach of any of your obligations set forth in this Agreement. You shall not settle any such claim without the written consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
- MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to it rules on conflicts or choice of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for the resolution of any dispute based upon or relating to this Agreement. The Parties hereby irrevocably waive any and all rights to trial by jury in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the sole agreement between you and Passion Struck relating to your use and our provision of the Site and the subject matter hereof. Any of the terms of this Agreement which are determined to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, without rendering invalid or unenforceable any of the remaining terms of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of the Agreement as a whole. Failure to insist on performance of any of the terms of the Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by Passion Struck of any right under this Agreement will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time. You may not assign, transfer or delegate your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each of the parties and the parties’ respective successors and permitted assigns.