How do you create a proper work life balance? In this episode of Passion Struck with John R. miles, I examine 9 simple ways to overcome imbalance and get your balanced life back. | Brought to you by Babbel (https://babbel.com/passionstruck).
Finding a work-life balance helps you improve your overall health. When you have balance, you have time to pay attention to your body’s needs. You can prioritize things like diet, exercise, and meditation instead of regretting that you never have time to take care of yourself.
I use the unique story of Andrew Peterson to illustrate what an imbalanced life looks like and why work life balance is so important. To read further about today’s episode, please read the article I wrote about this episode.
And in case you didn’t already know it, John R. Miles (@john_r_miles) takes your requests for topics on Momentum Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Momentum Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected] Let’s dive in!
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, or on your favorite podcast platform. You can watch the interview on YouTube here.
In This Week’s Episode, John R. Miles Explores Creating Work Life Balance
- Why are we a culture that is focused on status and possessions?
- What happens when we live life out of balance?
- Why do people fail to have a work-life balance?
- What are the consequences of living an unbalanced life?
- 9 simple ways to live a balanced life
- What are the benefits of a solid work life balance?
- Finding the right urgency vs. importance equation
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John R Miles on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles.
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Thank You To Our Sponsors: More Info At PassionStruck.Com/Deals
- This episode of Passion Struck with John R. Miles is brought to you by Babbel. The comprehensive learning system that combines effective education methods with state-of-the-art technology. Save up to 60 % off your subscription when you go to www.babbel.com/passionstruck.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic, and we now have them also on Spotify. You can also browse starter packs for existing listeners to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews fascinating high achievers at the top of their game. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
RESOURCES FROM THE SHOW ON CREATING WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
- Bittersweet by Susan Cain
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Check out my interview with Susan Cain.
- 2021 CDC Life Expectancy Report
- 2011 Journal of Gerontology Report
- 2005 New England Journal of Medicine Article
- Episode 74 The Importance of Play as an Adult
- Episode 112 ‘The Keys to a Rewarding Life are Peak Experiences.‘
- Episode 38 Turn Your Time Into Productivity with Abigail Barnes
- Episode 123 with Dr. David Vago on Self Transcendence, Meditation and Meta-Awareness
- The New Science of Learning: How to Learn in Harmony With Your Brain.
- Time Tracking and Calendar tools: Calendly, Engross, Everhour
- Are you having trouble prioritizing yourself? John discusses the importance of self-love in Episode 104
- John explains why materialism is impacting your success and happiness in episode 96.
- Do you know the science of healthy habits? John explores this in-depth in Episode 108.
- Suppose you missed our interview with Jen Bricker-Bauer on Everything is Possible. Don’t panic! You can catch up by downloading it here.
- How do you strengthen your relationship with your best self? Explore episode 110.
About John R. Miles
John R. Miles is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Passion Struck. This full-service media company helps people live intentionally by creating best-in-class educational and entertainment content. John is the host of the highly popular podcast Passion Struck with John R. Miles.
John is also a prolific public speaker and author. John is the host of the PassionStruckPodcast, a show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world’s highest achievers to learn the lessons of living intentionally.
Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact. Stay tuned for John’s latest project, his upcoming book, which will be published in the summer of 2022.
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R. MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* About: https://johnrmiles.com/my-story/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/John_RMiles
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283