In today’s Momentum Friday episode of Passion Struck, I share with you how to unlock the incredible regenerative power of gratitude. By understanding the power of gratitude, we can tap into the strength to heal ourselves and bring about real change in our lives. Listen and learn why the regenerative power of gratitude is the key to a satisfying and meaningful life.
I discuss how the power of gratitude can activate hope for the future, which can help you achieve personal mastery. I also share why Thanksgiving is a great time to practice gratitude and why it’s important to remember that the holiday is about gratitude, remembrance, and hope.
Hear the secrets and philosophy of the World’s GREATEST high achievers every Monday and Thursday, and tune in each week for an inspirational Momentum Friday solo message.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here – even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us to thank you personally!
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Listen Notes, Amazon Music, or on your favorite podcast platform. You can watch the interview on YouTube below.
What I Discuss In This Episode On How to Unlock the incredible power of gratitude
The power of gratitude has long been known to be a potent force that can improve our lives. Although gratitude can be challenging to practice, its benefits can enhance the degree to which we are truly blessed. I explore how regeneration is tied to gratitude and how it helps unlock an intentional life where our actions and choices align with our ability to overcome difficult times and leads to making us happier overall.
- Gratitude for our past and present and hope for a better future.
- Cynthia Omo’s story of gratitude.
- How to live a happier and healthier life with gratitude.
- How you can become a person of gratitude
- How our views shape our lives as well as our realities.
- What is the regenerative power of gratitude?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John R Miles on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles
Questions For You And Your Friends Or Family Members To Discuss on the power of gratitude
- What is the real meaning of Thanksgiving?
- What are you grateful for this year?
- Why is the power of gratitude beneficial to our lives?
- How is regeneration tied to gratitude?
- Which one of the ways to put the power of gratitude into action will you put into practice?
- How will you apply today’s episode to your life?
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Thank You To Our Sponsors: More Info At PassionStruck.Com/Deals.
Our Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/passionstruck
Thank You, American Giant, For Sponsoring
Discover American-made essentials, activewear, and accessories for men and women. Shop durable hoodies, tees, pants, leggings & more from American Giant. Get 20% off your order using code PassionStruck at https://www.american-giant.com/.
Thank You, BiOptimizers, For Sponsoring
BiOptimizers has one mission: help humans shift from a sick, unhealthy condition into a peak biologically optimized state. Their Magnesium Breakthrough supplement is the only product in the market with all seven types of magnesium. And it’s specially formulated to reach every tissue in your body to provide maximum health benefits.
Get 10% off at https://magbreakthrough.com/passionstruck
*Our Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/passionstruck.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic, and we now have them also on Spotify. You can also browse starter packs for existing listeners to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews everyday heroes from all walks of life. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
Resources From The Show On Ways To Stay Motivated
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
Transcript from the episode: https://johnrmiles.com/unlocking-regenerative-power-of-gratitude/
- My solo episode on what it means to be a person of courage: https://passionstruck.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-person-of-courage/
- My interview with Seth Godin on why we need systems to change to save the planet and address climate change: https://passionstruck.com/seth-godin-we-need-systems-change-save-planet/.
- My interview with Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman and Dr. Jordan Feingold on Choosing Growth and transcending self-doubt, fear, and anxiety: https://passionstruck.com/jordyn-feingold-scott-barry-kaufman-chose-growth/
- My interview with NYU Stern School of Business Professor Scott Galloway on Why America is Adrift: https://passionstruck.com/scott-galloway-america-is-adrift/
- My solo episode on why micro choices matter: https://passionstruck.com/why-your-micro-choices-determine-your-life/
Follow John R. Miles On The Socials
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milesjohn/
* Blog: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast/
* Gear: https://www.zazzle.com/store/passion_struck/
About John R. Miles
John R. Miles is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Passion Struck. This full-service media company helps people live intentionally by creating best-in-class educational and entertainment content. John is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, and author named to the ComputerWorld Top 100 IT Leaders.
John is the host of the PassionStruckPodcast. The show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world’s most inspiring people to learn their lessons to living intentionally. Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact.
Stay tuned for JJohn’slatest project, his upcoming book, which will be published in 2023.
Learn more about me: https://johnrmiles.com