In today’s final Passion Struck podcast interview of 2022, I discuss how finishing your year strong can help you feel satisfied with your progress, set the stage for a successful new year, and identify areas for improvement.
What is the importance of finishing your year strong?
Finishing your year strong can provide an opportunity to reflect on what you have accomplished over the past year and identify areas where you can improve in the future. This can help you to set more realistic and achievable goals for the new year.
How you end the year can significantly impact how you begin the next one. If you end the year with a sense of purpose and productivity, you are more likely to carry that energy into the next one. On the other side, getting back on track in the coming year may be more challenging if you end the year feeling overburdened or exhausted.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Listen Notes, Amazon Music, or on your favorite podcast platform. You can watch the interview on YouTube below.
What I Discuss In This Episode About Finishing Your Year Strong.
Today’s episode marks the final passion struck podcast for the year, and my goal is to advise you on finishing your year strong. As the new year approaches, it is essential to finish the year well so that you can maintain your momentum into the new year and hit the ground running in 2023.
A successful year’s end does not necessarily mean that all of your goals were accomplished. In order to absorb the essential lessons and acquire the knowledge and motivation to do much better in the upcoming year, it means appreciating your progress over the past year and understanding what led to your triumphs and setbacks. Strong starts are ideal. A powerful finish is spectacular.
I will delve into the following topics on playing the victim:
- The importance of finishing the year strong.
- Seven tips for finishing your year strong
- Reflect on the past year
- Change your perception
- Revaluate your relationships
- Declutter your life
- Create a plan for 2023
- Act on your plan by creating healthy habits
- Give and show empathy
- Remain passion-struck and finish your year strong
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John R Miles on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Thank You To Our Sponsors: More Info At PassionStruck.Com/Deals.
Thank You, American Giant, For Sponsoring
Discover American-made essentials, activewear, and accessories for men and women. Shop durable hoodies, tees, pants, leggings & more from American Giant.
Get 20% off your order using code PassionStruck at https://www.american-giant.com/.
*Our Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/passionstruck.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic, and we now have them also on Spotify. You can also browse starter packs for existing listeners to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews everyday heroes from all walks of life. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
Resources From The Show On Finishing Your year Strong
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
Transcript from the episode: https://johnrmiles.com/finish-the-year-strong-tips-on-how-to-end-the-year/
- Episode 145 on why your micro choices determine your life
- Episode 102 on how your environment influences who you become.
- Episode 193 on the importance of changing your perception
- Episode 139 on how you become what you think about
- Episode 208 on the power of forgiveness.
- Episode 110 on strengthening your relationship with your best self
- Episode 133 on why accepting yourself is key
- Episode 142, on why to emotionally heal, you must feel
- Episode 124 on work-life balance
- Episode 108 on creating healthy habits
- Episode 118 on the importance of empathy
- Episode 220 on the power of gratitude
- Episode 148 on why life is about the journey and not just the destination
Follow John R. Miles On The Socials
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milesjohn/
* Blog: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast/
About John R. Miles
John R. Miles is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Passion Struck. This full-service media company helps people live intentionally by creating best-in-class educational and entertainment content. John is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, and author named to the ComputerWorld Top 100 IT Leaders.
John is the host of the PassionStruckPodcast. The show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world’s most inspiring people to learn their lessons to living intentionally. Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact.
Stay tuned for John’slatest project, his upcoming book, which will be published in 2023.
Learn more about me: https://johnrmiles.com