One of the most important things you can master is controlling anger before it controls you. In this Momentum Friday episode of Passion Struck, I will share with you eight simple steps that work for everyone regarding how you control your anger.
Anger is a normal stress reaction that can adversely affect your life. I’ll teach you how to manage your anger and control your emotions. I believe that every person has the power to use our choices for good, and this knowledge is key to success. So whether you’re struggling with anger management or want to be more intentional, this episode is for you! I hope you enjoy the tips and tricks I share in it. Thanks for listening!
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Listen Notes, Amazon Music, or on your favorite podcast platform. You can watch the interview on YouTube below.
What I Discuss In This Episode On How to Control Your Anger
In this Momentum Friday episode, I discuss why we express anger and the consequences of submitting to it. I then provide you with eight ways to control anger so it doesn’t control you. Anger management’s goal is to lessen both your emotions and the physiological impact that anger can cause. You can’t simply avoid the things or the people that infuriate you, nor can you alter them, but you can learn to control your responses. Take these steps, and you’ll be able to control your anger and reach your goals, no matter what obstacles you face!
- What is anger, and how does it affect you?
- What are the consequences of anger?
- Eight ways to overcome anger
- You have a choice when it comes to controlling your anger.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John R Miles on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles
Questions For You And Your Friends Or Family Members To Discuss On The 8 ways to control your anger
- Why is it difficult to control your anger?
- Why is it natural to feel angry?
- What are the consequences when you cannot control your anger?
- Can anger be a positive thing in certain circumstances? How
- Which one of the 8 steps to control your anger will you put into practice?
- How will you apply today’s episode to your life?
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Thank You To Our Sponsors: More Info At PassionStruck.Com/Deals.
Thank You, American Giant, For Sponsoring
Discover American-made essentials, activewear, and accessories for men and women. Shop durable hoodies, tees, pants, leggings & more from American Giant. Get 20% off your order using code PassionStruck at https://www.american-giant.com/.
Thank You, BiOptimizers, For Sponsoring
BiOptimizers has one mission: help humans shift from a sick, unhealthy condition into a peak biologically optimized state. Their Magnesium Breakthrough supplement is the only product in the market with all seven types of magnesium. And it’s specially formulated to reach every tissue in your body to provide maximum health benefits.
Get 10% off at https://magbreakthrough.com/passionstruck
*Our Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/passionstruck.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic, and we now have them also on Spotify. You can also browse starter packs for existing listeners to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews everyday heroes from all walks of life. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
Resources From The Show On Ways To Control Your Anger
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
Transcript from the episode: https://johnrmiles.com/how-to-control-your-anger-unlock-8-simple-steps/
- Anger Management by Ray Vaden: https://amzn.to/3F2lyWu
- Managing Your Anger by Niel T. Anderson: https://amzn.to/3H8o0xj
- Why We Get Mad by Dr. Ryan Martin: https://amzn.to/3B2Skp6
- Anger Management: How to Take Control of Your Emotions and Find Joy in Life by Judy Dyer: https://amzn.to/3gSQJLG
- My solo episode on the importance of Forgiveness: https://passionstruck.com/the-power-of-forgiveness-and-5-ways-to-forgive/
- My interview with Seth Godin on why we need systems to change to save the planet and address climate change: https://passionstruck.com/seth-godin-we-need-systems-change-save-planet/.
- My interview with Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman and Dr. Jordan Feingold on Choosing Growth and transcending self-doubt, fear, and anxiety: https://passionstruck.com/jordyn-feingold-scott-barry-kaufman-chose-growth/
- My interview with NYU Stern School of Business Professor Scott Galloway on Why America is Adrift: https://passionstruck.com/scott-galloway-america-is-adrift/
- My solo episode on why micro choices matter: https://passionstruck.com/why-your-micro-choices-determine-your-life/
Follow John R. Miles On The Socials
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milesjohn/
* Blog: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast/
About John R. Miles
John R. Miles is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Passion Struck. This full-service media company helps people live intentionally by creating best-in-class educational and entertainment content. John is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, and author named to the ComputerWorld Top 100 IT Leaders.
John is the host of the PassionStruckPodcast. The show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world’s most inspiring people to learn their lessons to living intentionally. Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact.
Stay tuned for John’slatest project, his upcoming book, which will be published in 2023.
Learn more about me: https://johnrmiles.com