Chrystal Rose (@xtalrose) on why a life without passion is like a life without air | Brought to you by Masterworks (https://www.masterworks.io/ code passion)
Chrystal Rose is a serial entrepreneur, transformative coach for high achievers, and the host of two podcasts, Self Love for Breakfast and Breathwork Bestie. She is dedicated to helping business owners, coaches and corporate rockstars shift from a place of hustle to living their dream life.
Hear the secrets and philosophy of the World’s GREATEST high achievers every Monday and Wednesday and tune in each week for an inspirational Momentum Friday solo message.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, or on your favorite podcast platform. You can watch the interview on YouTube below.
What I Discuss With Chrystal Rose
- Why she finds herself very multi-passionate
- Why compassion and love are her superpowers
- When we’re seeking external validation from others, we internalize it
- Striking a balance between self-love and unhealthy self-love
- Why she loves working with women business owners
- The social conditioning we face in the workforce
- Shifting the mental paradigm around beliefs
- Why we don’t live in our present moment
- We discuss her two podcasts Self-Love for Breakfast and Breathwork Bestie
- Her best tips on Breathwork
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- And much more…
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Thank You To Our Sponsors: More Info At PassionStruck.Com/Deals
This episode of Passion Struck with John R. Miles is brought to you by Masterworks. 66% of Billionaires Collect Art, so Why Aren’t You? Low Minimums, Simple and Exciting. You Can Use Art as an Alternative Investment to Diversify Your Portfolio. Blue-Chip Artwork. Go to https://www.masterworks.io/ and use code passion to start.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic, and we now have them also on Spotify. You can also browse starter packs for existing listeners to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews everyday heroes from all walks of life. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
More About Why a Life Without Passion Is Like a Life Without Air with Chrystal Rose
During our interview on Passion Struck, I asked Chrystal Rose why it is so difficult for people to find self-love.
Chrystal explains, “I think we’re so afraid to feel our feelings, we’re so afraid to feel shame or pain. Instead, we immediately just kind of like shove it to the side. And we don’t process it as we should. And so it kind of bubbles under the surface. And it’s all this like kind of yucky energy and feelings that we constantly like shoving down as opposed to sitting through it, processing through it, allowing ourselves to experience the pain or the unfortunate thing.
If I hurt your feelings. And you say, hey, Chrystal, that was I was kind of mean, and that really hurt my feelings. What can I do? I can be well, you’re just so sensitive, right? Let me just shove that back on you or let me shove it down. Because I don’t want to feel the fact that I may have said something that hurt you. Let me sit with the shame of that. And the feeling that I don’t want to be hurtful to people and feel this feeling.
And then what do I do? I’m sorry, John, that you’re right. That’s not who I want to be. But we don’t do that we avoid. We might come back and apologize. But we don’t like to be in our bodies. We do not like to feel our feelings. We like to live in our brains. People start to love themselves when they start to meet those parts of themselves that they do not like with love and with compassion. That’s where it begins.”
Thanks, Chrystal Rose!
If you enjoyed this interview with Chrystal Rose, let her know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout on Instagram or Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions or you have a topic you would like John to discuss on one of our upcoming weekly Momentum Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]
RESOURCES FROM THE SHOW WITH CHRYSTAL ROSE
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
* Website: http://chrystalrose.com/
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrystalrose/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xtalrose/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/xtal_rose
* My interview with Jordan harbinger on why his legacy is greater than currency
* My interview with Gretchen Rubin about knowing yourself
* My interview with Dr. Michelle Segar on her new book “The Joy Choice”
* My most recent solo episode on why your brain dictates your reality and how to boost its performance
*My Solo episode on work-life balance: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7AZksXySbYVoMPMuma5DpB?si=_VPv5sn3QBCq2pYVh-LXkg
*Solo episode on overcoming burnout: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5keAXxjRs3Q8NKZYWBlPXS?si=N-nf0iQjThSzgsCAutPVPA
*Solo episode on how you stop living in fear: https://passionstruck.com/how-do-you-stop-living-in-fear/
About Today’s Guest Chrystal Rose
Chrystal Rose is a multi-passionate entrepreneur and wellness coach. She is dedicated to guiding women leaders off the hamster wheel of hustle and into finding more self-love and true happiness from within. Chrystal does this through her podcast, The Self-Love Breakfast Club, her writing and her coaching program, Self-Love for Life.
Follow John R. Miles On The Socials
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milesjohn/
* Blog: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast/
John R. Miles is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Passion Struck. This full-service media company helps people live intentionally by creating best-in-class educational and entertainment content. John is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, and author named to the ComputerWorld Top 100 IT Leaders.
John is the host of the PassionStruckPodcast. A show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world’s highest achievers to learn their lessons to living intentionally. Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact.
Stay tuned for John’s latest project, his upcoming book, which will be published in summer 2022.
Learn more about me: https://johnrmiles.com.