Lily Walford (@lovewithintelligence) is an international dating coach specializing in behavioral Psychology, profiling, and body language to help clients meet a compatible partner. Lily started Love With Intelligence to help people find real, honest, and genuine love. She sits down with John R Miles to discuss how to create compatible love.
Hear the secrets and philosophy of the World’s GREATEST high achievers every Tuesday and tune in each week for an inspirational Momentum Friday message!
What We Discuss With Lily Walford on Creating Compatible Love:
- How she became a dating coach because of issues she discovered in her own dating experience.
- How she first learned about the science and importance of profiling, behavior Pscyhology and body language, through Chase Hughes and how she started to use that as a way to determine compatibility on dates she would go on, and now is teaching others to do so.
- She gives such great advice on what to ask and what questions not to ask if you want your first date to end badly.
- How you can tell if someone is approachable just by looking at them and the body language signals they are giving off.
- Why people struggle with how to create compatible love and why it is hard as we grow older to commit.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- And much more…
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Have You Tried ISSUU?
Issuu is the all-in-one platform to create and distribute beautiful digital content, from marketing materials to magazines, to flipbooks and brochures, and more. Get started with Issuu today for FREE, or if you sign up for a premium account, you will get 50% off when you go to ISSUU.com/podcast and use promo code PASSIONSTRUCK.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic. For existing listeners, you can also browse starter packs to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews fascinating high achievers at the top of their game. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
More About This Show On How to Create Compatible Love with Lily Walford
During our interview, I asked Lily Walford what are some of the most common mistakes that she sees both men and women do on these dating apps that are really detrimental to them finding love.
Lily Walford explains, “I would say it says a few different things, I like to call them insights rather than their mistakes just because it gives us so much insight into their behavior. So for example, if someone puts in their profile sheet something on the lines of don’t bother messaging if you’re x y or Zed. What we’re finding there is someone who’s number one controlling or manipulative or someone who’s not emotionally available to be able to, you know, be healthy in a relationship.
Because what we tend to find is they’ve already put their conditions in place on that relationship. The other thing is if you’re not putting a picture on there who actually looks like you, represents you, you are someone who’s not actually comfortable with yourself.
And you know, that’s something that’s really important in relationships, especially look at that collaboration piece of being accountable for yourself, your emotions, your actions, all these different bits.
Thanks, Lily Walford!
If you enjoyed this session with Lily Walford, let her know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Instagram:
And if you want us to answer your questions or you have a topic you would like John to discuss on one of our upcoming weekly Momentum Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected].
- 0:00 Introduction
- 4:14 How she escaped a toxic relationship
- 8:25 How she became a body language and profiling expert
- 14:49 How she helps clients find compatible love
- 18:28 Emotional dependency
- 23:43 Most common mistakes on dating apps
- 28:16 Looking at the emotional range of a person’s profile
- 33:34 How to know if someone has an interest in you
- 36:38 Why it’s hard for people to commit to relationships
- 39:02 How are own body language impacts connections
- 40:58 Importance of a personal brand to dating
- 43:42 What you should not ask on a first date
- 46:05 Why it all boils down to the level of identity
- 48:13 Love languages and their importance
- 52:18 Importance of date nights
- 55:33 Rapid round of questions
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
* Website: https://www.lovewithintelligence.com/
*Six-Minute X-Ray: Rapid Behavior Profiling by Chase Hughes
Check out John’s past episode on how to avoid living a pinball life. Catch up with Episode 25.
Are you having trouble prioritizing your time? John discusses the I Don’t Have Time Syndrome in Episode 27.
Is the Hustle Culture is Making You Miserable? John explores this in-depth in Episode 70.
Suppose you missed our interview with Clinical Psychologist Rubin Khoddam on the importance of holistic mental healthcare. Don’t panic! You can catch up by downloading it here.
About this Episode’s Guest Lily Walford
Lily Walford is an international dating coach who has been focused on how busy professionals can date safely and successfully when the relationship and dating industry has been focused on manipulation techniques, scripts, and dating apps that often create short-term and superficial relationships.
Connect With John R. Miles
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/JohnMiles
* Blog: https://passionstruck.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast
John R. Miles is a globally recognized high-performance coach, life and business strategist, military veteran, and one of the most-watched quoted and followed personal growth trainers globally. John is a highly sought-after speaker, coach, author and makes frequent media appearances to discuss how to transition from being passion struck to becoming PASSION STRUCK! He is passionate about being the catalyst who helps individuals expand into the most excellent version of themselves, unlocking the most legendary life possible.