Life’s most important moments are not what you think. It is not the mega-events in our life that create success or define us. Rather, what if everything hinged on infinite small moments, those transition points which occur every day in everything we do.
Life’s transition points are influenced by our choices every day, how we treat our bodies, approach our careers, interact in our relationships, and choose our intentions.
In this Momentum, Friday episode of the Passion Struck podcast; John R. Miles discusses how life’s transition points impact your success in more ways than you may realize and how to approach them in your life for maximum impact.
And in case you didn’t already know it, John R. Miles (@john_r_miles) takes your requests for topics on Momentum Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Momentum Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Momentum Friday, John Discusses Five Steps to Approaching Transition Points:
- Why success in life is determined by how we treat the transition points we experience in the dull moments of our everyday life.
- What is a transition point and why do they matter?
- Using the metaphor of sports to describe how these small moments become so critical over time.
- The examples of sports icons Michael Jordan and Tom Brady and how they both perfect the appraoch to transition points.
- Five ways to approach transition points and create a system of prioritization.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here – even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Instead of membership fees or paywalls, we use advertising to keep The Passion Struck Podcast free for all listeners. Every time you click a sponsored link or use a coupon code, you’re helping grow the show and our goal of helping people worldwide regain their passion and live a no regrets life.
Issuu is the all-in-one platform to create and distribute beautiful digital content, from marketing materials to magazines, to flipbooks and brochures and more. Get started with Issuu today for FREE, or if you sign up for a premium account, you will get 50% off when you go to ISSUU.com/podcast and use promo code PASSIONSTRUCK.
ShipStation makes shipping the easy part of running your online store. So you can get back to doing what you’re passionate about—growing your business. Just go to ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top, and enter code PASSIONSTRUCK.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic. For existing listeners, you can also browse starter packs to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews fascinating high achievers at the top of their game. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
RESOURCES FROM THE SHOW THAT WILL ASSIST YOU IN YOUR TRANSITION POINTS
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
*Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy
*The 5 am Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life.
*Unhindered. The Seven Essential Practices for Overcoming Insecurity
Miss John’s episode on the incredible power of being resilient. Catch up with Episode 76.
Suppose you missed our interview with social entrepreneur Amy Malin on how to live a life of love. Don’t panic! You can catch up by downloading it here.
About John R. Miles
John R. Miles is a globally recognized high-performance coach, life and business strategist, military veteran, and one of the most-watched quoted and followed personal growth trainers globally. John is a highly sought-after speaker, coach, author and makes frequent media appearances to discuss how to transition from being passion struck to becoming PASSION STRUCK! He is passionate about being the catalyst who helps individuals expand into the most excellent version of themselves, unlocking the most legendary life possible.
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R. MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* About: https://johnrmiles.com/my-story/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/John_RMiles
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283
* Gear: https://www.zazzle.com/store/passion_struck