In this week’s Momentum Friday episode of Passion Struck with John R. Miles, I share nine strategies to protect your success from yourself and those around you.
Find out how to stay motivated, deal with setbacks, and prevent people from taking advantage of you. My advice will help you achieve your goals and protect your success from anyone trying to stop you. Tune in to learn what you need to do to maintain success!
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, Listen Notes, Amazon Music, or on your favorite podcast platform. You can watch the interview on YouTube below.
What I Discuss In This Episode On the Nine Ways to Protect your Success
In this week’s Passion Struck Podcast, John R. Miles shares nine strategies to protect your success from yourself and those around you. Find out how to stay motivated, deal with setbacks, and prevent people from taking advantage of you. No one is immune to the dangers of success, and it’s essential to be aware of the threats to your success if you want to stay focused on your mission. I provide you with strategies to help you protect yourself and your success from the dangers of self-doubt and criticism to external factors like temperamental coworkers and competitors.
- Maintaining our success is a difficult thing to do
- Fable of growing good corn
- Internal and external factors that impact your success
- Nine strategies to protect your success
- The importance of consistency in protecting success
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John R Miles on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles
Questions For You And Your Friends Or Family Members To Discuss About the Importance of Forgiveness
- How did you protect your success from yourself?
- What did you learn from the story of the corn crop?
- What was something you learned about why we fail to protect our success?
- Why is it hard to maintain success
- Which of the nine strategies to protect your success will you implement?
- How can you protect your success?
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Thank You To Our Sponsors: More Info At PassionStruck.Com/Deals.
Thank You, American Giant, For Sponsoring
Discover American-made essentials, activewear, and accessories for men and women. Shop durable hoodies, tees, pants, leggings & more from American Giant. Get 20% off your order using code PassionStruck at https://www.american-giant.com/.
*Our Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/passionstruck.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic, and we now have them also on Spotify. You can also browse starter packs for existing listeners to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews everyday heroes from all walks of life. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
Resources From The Show
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
Transcript from the episode: https://johnrmiles.com/9-strategies-to-protect-your-success-growth/
- My interview with Rachel Hollis: https://passionstruck.com/rachel-hollis-becoming-your-best-self/
- My solo episode about how your environment influences who you become: https://passionstruck.com/how-your-environment-influences-who-you-become/
- My solo episode on why your brain dictates your reality: https://passionstruck.com/why-your-brain-dictates-your-reality/
- My interview with Katy Milkman, Ph.D. on how to create lasting behavior change: https://passionstruck.com/katy-milkman-behavior-change-for-good/
- My solo episode on why micro choices matter: https://passionstruck.com/why-your-micro-choices-determine-your-life/
Follow John R. Miles On The Socials
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnrmiles.c0m
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milesjohn/
* Blog: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passion_struck_podcast/
John R. Miles is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Passion Struck. This full-service media company helps people live intentionally by creating best-in-class educational and entertainment content. John is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, and author named to the ComputerWorld Top 100 IT Leaders.
John is the host of the PassionStruckPodcast. The show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world’s most inspiring people to learn their lessons to living intentionally. Passion Struck aspires to speak to the humanity of people in a way that makes them want to live better, be better and impact.
Stay tuned for JJohn’slatest project, his upcoming book, which will be published in 2023.
Learn more about me: https://johnrmiles.com