Today’s episode is a special one for a variety of reasons. First, John R Miles provides a detailed look at how Passion Struck plans to impact the world. Additionally, It is the 100th episode of the Passion Struck podcast and marks a year since Passion Struck (the company behind the podcast) launched.
John is asked by many people why he started Passion Struck and made it his life’s mission. He goes into detail on why he founded Passion Struck, what it means to be Passion Struck, why it will impact systems change globally, and the master plan to do so.
And in case you didn’t already know it, John R Miles (@john_r_miles) takes your requests for topics on Momentum Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Momentum Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Passion Struck Podcast, John R Miles Discusses Why He Founded Passion Struck and Its Fundamental Importance in Driving Systems Chanage.
- Why Passion Struck is needed so desparately now.
- The background behind why John founded Passion Struck.
- What it means to be Passion Struck.
- The backdrop behind the Passion Struck Master Plan.
- Bringing a voice to everyday heroes.
- Phase 1 (a) of the Master Plan.
- Phase 1 (b) of the Master Plan
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John R Miles on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles.
4x4x48 Challenge in Support of Special Forces and Veteran Non-Profits
We have an exciting and important announcement. I was asked by my friend, retired Green Beret Andrew Marr, and his brother Adam Marr (Army Apache Pilot) to sponsor, fundraise, and participate in this year’s 4x4x48 challenge. This challenge is a cause near and dear to my heart as I am one of the veterans that these organizations have helped overcome my struggles with mental health and the long-term impact of Traumatic Brain Injury. If you are interested in supporting our efforts, please go to: https://give.warriorangelsfoundation.org/team/400731.
- 0:00 Show Introduction
- 1:38 4x4x48 Challenge
- 4:59 Why is systems change needed?
- 6:58 Why John founded passion struck
- 9:32 Create a new type of company focused on intentionality
- 10:14 What does it mean to be Passion Struck?
- 11:43 Backdrop behind the master plan
- 14:04 Creating the most intentional place on earth
- 15:07 Our belief system – prioritizing powerful outcomes for society
- 17:26 Building the passion struck community
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
Have You Tried BetterHELP?
BetterHELP is making professional therapy accessible, affordable, and convenient — so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime and anywhere. BetterHELP offers access to licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists, marriage and family therapists, clinical social workers, and board licensed professional counselors. BetterHELP wants you to start living a happier life AND is offering Passion Struck listeners 10% off your first month by visiting www.betterhelp.com/passionstruck.
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic. You can also browse starter packs for existing listeners to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews fascinating high achievers at the top of their game. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
RESOURCES FROM THE SHOW ON WHY JOHN R MILES FOUNDED PASSION STRUCK
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
*The High Price of Materialism by Tim Kasser
* The American Paradox: Spiritual Hunger in an Age of Plenty by David G. Myers
* A Theory of Human Motivation by Abraham Maslow
Check out John’s past episode on stop being a visionary arsonist. Catch up with Episode 9.
Are you having trouble prioritizing your time? John discusses the I Don’t Have Time Syndrome in Episode 27.
Is the Hustle Culture is Making You Miserable? John explores this in-depth in Episode 70.
Suppose you missed our interview with Tuck Williams How to Keep Your Focus While Overcoming Adversity. Don’t panic! You can catch up by downloading it here.
About John R Miles
John R Miles is a globally recognized high-performance coach, life and business strategist, military veteran, and one of the most-watched quoted and followed personal growth trainers globally. John is a highly sought-after speaker, coach, author and makes frequent media appearances to discuss how to live intentionally by being our authentic self! He is passionate about being the catalyst who helps individuals expand into the most excellent version of themselves, unlocking the most legendary life possible.
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* About: https://johnrmiles.com/my-story/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/John_RMiles
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283