Our deep insecurities reflect how we view ourselves and the impact that the world around us has on our self-perception. By allowing social media and others’ thoughts to dictate how we live, we will only end up feeling insecure and doubting ourselves.
The more we are not true to ourselves, the more we open ourselves up to criticism by the world around us. This criticism can cause us to be blinded by the unique gifts we have inside all of us. We can not let others’ opinions decide our future.
And in case you didn’t already know it, John R. Miles (@john_r_miles) takes your requests for topics on Momentum Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Momentum Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Momentum Friday, John Discusses Three Ways to Overcome Feeling Insecure:
- Why it is important to understand that everyone has insecurities.
- How our insecurities and self-perception are often formed by other people’s comments, looks, and gestures.
- Our deepest insecurities are comprised by three specific areas: body image, relationship, and social insecurity.
- The common signs of feeling insecure including a prevailing perception of inadequacy and inability to cope with stressors.
- Why feeling insecure can be grouped into the inner circle, social circle, and the outer circle.
- Three powerful ways that you can overcome feeling insecure and develop confidence.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]m!
- Connect with John on Twitter at @John_RMiles and Instagram at @John_R_Miles.
Please Scroll Down For Featured Resources
New to the show? These Starter Packs are collections of our most popular episodes grouped by topic. For existing listeners, you can also browse starter packs to find your old favorites. Every week, John interviews fascinating high achievers at the top of their game. Learn how to subscribe to the show and never miss a new episode and topic.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new YouTube platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles/.
New Interviews with the World’s GREATEST high achievers will be posted every Tuesday with a Momentum Friday inspirational message!
RESOURCES FROM THE SHOW THAT WILL ASSIST YOU IN YOUR PURSUIT BUILDING CONFIDENCE
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Passion Struck podcast receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you so much for being so supportive!
Miss John’s episode on the incredible power of being resilient. Catch up with Episode 76.
Suppose you missed our interview with Astronaut Kayla Barron who is preparing for her maiden voyage to the International Space Station on November 10th, 2021. Don’t panic! You can catch up by downloading it here.
About John R. Miles
John R. Miles is a globally recognized high-performance coach, life and business strategist, military veteran, and one of the most-watched quoted and followed personal growth trainers globally. John is a highly sought-after speaker, coach, author and makes frequent media appearances to discuss how to transition from being passion struck to becoming PASSION STRUCK! He is passionate about being the catalyst who helps individuals expand into the most excellent version of themselves, unlocking the most legendary life possible.
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R. MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* About: https://johnrmiles.com/my-story/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/John_RMiles
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283