In today’s show, we have a chat with human building coach, Mac Brazina who shares with us her mindset strategies on cultivating mental toughness, self-care, and why you are your biggest competitor.
When Mac first started Human Builder, she was focusing solely on physical training. However, she soon found her true calling which was helping her clients cultivate a stellar mindset.
Be it the boxing ring, business, or life in general, you will learn that your biggest competition is with yourself.
Why We Become Our Biggest Competitor
Mac Brazina and John R. Miles discuss why we like to compare ourselves to others, whether it be with our careers, life choices, sports, or relationships. We create comparisons all the time whether it is to judge ourselves versus another at the gym or how we engage in public settings compared to others.
John reveals the mosquito principle from his Passion Struck Framework at this juncture and shares how you swat out the people, habits, and influences that are holding you back from achieving your full capability.
Mac Brazina discusses why the comfort of a safety net, mounting anxiety, and the resulting negative self-talk pull us down and prevents us from leading a purpose-filled life.
In today’s show, Mac encourages one and all to have an open discussion on mental wellness. We share some great self-care tips so that forge ahead instead of internalizing your pain.
Some of the Questions that I Ask Mac Brazina In This Show
- How did you find and unlock your hidden potential?
- How did you develop the right mindset to excel at a daunting sport like boxing?
- How do you train your clients and help them build a tough mindset?
- How do you conduct a mosquito audit of your life?
- Why are most people afraid to lead a purpose-filled life?
- How did you become interested in the brain’s impact on human performance?
- How has the meaning of female empowerment, strength, and masculinity evolved over time?
Why You Are Your Biggest Competitor Show Notes
- How to unlock the power of your mind
- Actionable self-care tips and coping strategies
- The mosquito principle, and how to swat out all the things that are pulling you down
- Her principal called the Other 23 Hours
- Why you are your biggest competitor and how it shows up
- The way to approach the impact of trauma in your life
- And so much more…
You can watch the video of our full conversation below or just listen to the audio version as a podcast. If you want more content like this you can subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Quotes by Mac Brazina about Why You Are Your Biggest Competitor
Engage Mac Brazina
Instagram: Mac Brazina, The Human Builder (@the_human_builder) • Instagram photos and videos
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R. MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
JOHN R. MILES
* Guides: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Coaching: https://passionstruck.com/coaching/
* Speaking: https://johnrmiles.com/speaking-business-transformation/
* Gear: https://www.zazzle.com/store/passion_struck
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283