Today’s episode is a solo round with John all about why your poor mental health is impacting your relationships, which is a topic that continues to fascinate him the more he speaks to guests about it on the podcast and the more he sees results show up in his life and for those of you who have shared your experiences with him on social media.
Like this? Please subscribe, and join me on my new platform for peak performance, life coaching, and personal growth: https://passionstruck.com/.
“The experience I have had is that once you start talking about [experiencing a mental health struggle], you realize that actually, you’re part of quite a big club.”Prince Harry
Why Does Poor Mental Health Impact Relationships?
Thank you for Watching the Passion Struck podcast. In this powerful Momentum Friday Episode, John R Miles discusses how our mental health has a significant impact on the quality of our relationships. Like every other piece of your life, our mental health heavily affects our interactions with others and can lead to many relationship problems if not correctly cared for.
Just like many others, John has dealt with his own poor mental health struggles, and he thinks it is important to talk about it. When his mental health has suffered in the past, he found himself feeling lethargic, on edge, and unable to properly empathize with loved ones. He is sharing this guidance in the hope that it helps others who are suffering. Poor mental health is still a stigma that needs to be addressed so many who suffer can feel comfortable in seeking the help they require.
John provides his tips on actions that you can take to improve your poor mental health and improve your relationships with romantic partners, family, friends, and in your career. If poor mental health is not addressed, it can lead to a tremendous impact on all of them.
“I found that with depression, one of the most important things you can realize is that you’re not alone. You’re not the first to go through it, you’re not gonna be the last to go through it.”Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson
New Interviews with the World’s GREATEST high achievers will be posted every Tuesday with a Momentum Friday inspirational message!
How Your Poor Mental Health Impacts Your Relationships Show Notes
- 0:00 Show Introduction
- 1:42 Quotes from Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson and Prince Harry
- 2:31 Why mental health impacts relationships
- 3:38 Mental health impact on romantic partners
- 5:35 Mental health impact on friends and family
- 7:00 Mental health impact on career 1
- 0:22 Tips on improving mental health
- 14:27 Key takeaways
Quotes by John R. Miles
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R. MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
JOHN R. MILES
* Guides: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Coaching: https://passionstruck.com/coaching/
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283