Have you ever wondered when it is time to let go of toxic people? In doing so, you will learn why you take your power back by letting that toxic relationship go. Learn the keys to letting go of a toxic friend or a relationship you have outgrown.
Thank you for listening to the Passion Struck podcast. In this powerful Momentum Friday Episode, John R. Miles discusses why you take your power back by letting toxic people go. New Interviews with the World’s GREATEST high achievers will be posted every Tuesday with a Momentum Friday inspirational message!
Why Do We Encounter Toxic People?
It might sound harsh, but you do not have to hold onto a friendship that you have outgrown or has become a toxic relationship. Humans are social by nature and we need friendship and support as we venture through life. While it is normal to want to form long-term friendships, the reality is that you are under no obligation to remain friends with someone who is toxic, holds you back from personal growth, or that simply does not have common interests with you any longer.
People remain loyal to outgrown relationships for a variety of reasons. Maybe you fear that you might not make new friends or you feel guilty about ending a long-standing friendship. However, sometimes the best thing to do is reevaluate your relationships, and possibly even end a friendship, in order to make room for the right people in your life who will support you on your journey.
5 Signs You Need To Let Go Of Toxic People
- Learning That Friendships Change
- Why You Don’t Have To Hold Onto Toxic People
- Why We Main Loyal to Outgrown Relationships
- Five Signs That Indicate Toxic People
- What You Do When a Friendship Isn’t Working
Quotes From John R. Miles On How To Let Go Of Toxic People
ENGAGE WITH JOHN R. MILES
* Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnRMiles
* Leave a comment, 5-star rating (please!)
* Support me: https://johnrmiles.com
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Milesjohnr
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Johnrmiles.c0m.
* Medium: https://medium.com/@JohnRMiles
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/john_r_miles
JOHN R. MILES
* Guides: https://johnrmiles.com/blog/
* Coaching: https://passionstruck.com/coaching/
*Subscribe to Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-passion-struck-podcast/id1553279283